Monday, February 16, 2009

My Baby is 7!!

Happy Birthday my little angel. She loves that her birthday falls on Valentine's Day. She loves hearts and all things pink. You are now 7 and I can't believe how big you are. We had a great celebration with family and friends.
Emma blowing out her candles. She was so excited!

Alyssa gave the girls a make over...pigtails and lots of make-up. We had a sleepover.



Madi, Emma, Maya


Alyssa made this poster for her Emma.

All ready for bed. Love you GG!!



10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awww Happy Birthday!

BioniKat said...

What a great girly party! Looks like a great time was had by all.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

So cute....

Wow I don't know what I'll do when my baby turns 7!!!!

Dr. Wifey said...

aaawww! looks like she had a great birthday! what a pretty girl :)

Kat said...

A Valentine's Day birthday is the coolest! How fun!
Happy Birthday!

K Storm said...

What fun!! Cute girls.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

ADORABLE, I love the poster idea.. very awesome! She looks just like you :) beautiful!

Unknown said...

Now imagine if my son had been born two weeks later they would have had the same b day! lol

Betsy Mae said...

Happy belated Bday! She is so cute. I always think of 7 as being so big...my baby will be 6 soon, hard to imagine she will be 7 next year.

Yellow Beads said...

My girl is 3-1/2 as you know, half way to 7!!!