Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Party Time!

I was tagged by my sister Laurie at Newly-Wedded Wife to do a photo tag.



Here are the rules:



1) Go to the 4th folder in my computer where you store your pictures.

2) Pick the 4th picture in that folder.

3) Explain the picture.

4) Tag 4 people to do the same.





This photo if from a year ago at my work holiday party. In this picture is my very good friend Renee. (far left) She teaches second grade with me. My other wonderful friend Joanne. She is our school nurse. We like to call her Nurse Ratchet! And of course me. It was a very fun night to let loose with co-workers. We drank, played Guitar Hero, Danced, and sang Karaoke. It was a great night. This is a photo from our then unfinished basement...it is now done. :)



I tag Shelly , Carrie, Kat, and Kristie.

3 comments:

Betsy Mae said...

you are such a gorgeous babe!

Unknown said...

cute pic :)

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Y'all are my kind of women, drinks and smiles.... all the way! Great photo, it looks like lots of fun. Thanks for the meme, I'll be doing them :)