Friday, February 13, 2009

Sugar is SO Sweet

Sugar Overload!!

We are having our Valentine Party at school today. I normally don't eat any of the treats because that is just me. I just refrain and drink my water or Diet Coke and call it a day.

But for some reason today I couldn't resist all of the sweet treats. First of all one of our office ladies had a big birthday celebration today. The big 60 for her. So there were all kinds of goods in the office today. I HAD to have a piece of this chocolate butterfinger cheesecake desert with caramel. I LOVED IT and actually felt no guilt. From that point on I blew it...so why not enjoy the candy, soda, and ice-cream that the kids are having.

I enjoyed a couple mini-York Peppermint Patties after my salad I ate at lunch. I had a root beer float with real root beer not DIET. I did buy light ice-cream so now the leaded root beer offset the calories RIGHT??

I will work this all off tomorrow at my work out class. Because if I don't I will be NUTS! Oh and I signed up for the Trek Triathlon Women's Series this summer!! YES!! So excited.

Tomorrow is a special day...not because it is Valentine's Day, but it is my youngest daughter's birthday. We have a big day planned. I will post some pics of her tomorrow. I am feeling so sad that my baby is going to be 7. She is such a big girl now.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I think it is good to indulge every once in a while. Denying yourself goodies for too long will only make you slide quicker down the path to destruction. That's what I tell myself anyway. ;)

Have a great day tomorrow!

Adlibby said...

Check out the latest diet on my blog! I think you may have lost a pound! ;)

Happy Birthday & Valentine's day! My baby is 7 too. I can barely believe it. I hope you all have a great day!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I couldn't help myself with all the treats the kids brought home... wow I'm going to have to run twenty miles just to even out...

Oh and a Birthday girl.. how sweet :) on Valentines day

Unknown said...

Diet huh??? why do you need to diet?? you look fine!!! :)