Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Radio Rants and Purses

I love listening to the morning radio. I love certain DJs in the morning because they crack me up. I find myself laughing out loud in the car on some days. Until today when....


I am driving my son and 2 neighbor girls to school for a student council meeting. (They are 8 and 9 years old) First station is talking about Michael Phelps and his pot smoking, bong picture..I quick turn the station before I get too many questions and then BAM I hear Sex Toys...my face is heating up...switch again and hear DJs talking about cocaine on actors and another station playing the rant and rave by Christian Bale yesterday (I think he was swearing every other word), the next station was a Nickelback song that had all kinds of rude things and swearing. I gave up and turned the damn radio off. "Why did you do that?" I think we can just not worry about it B because we are almost at school.....Thank goodness.


I guess I never realized how much the radio was R rated because I don't pay much attention because I normally don't have kids in my car at that time anymore. On student council days I will stick with Kids Bop or Radio Disney.


Last week I was tagged by Just a Girl to do a Bag MeMe. Go check out her blog...she takes cute pictures of her kids and loves running just like me. :)
I finally am going to post my photo. I have a knock off Kate Spade bag that I bought at a purse party last fall. I think it cost around 50.00, not sure. I really like the bag. It is great for winter and is big enough to hold all of my things and not be too big where I lose things in it. The only thing that bums be out is the tag on the front came off....see why it is a knock off.



1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.
3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.
I tag the following ladies because I love reading their blogs! :)

5 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

LOVE that purse! thanks for tagging me :) and the stuff they say on the radio these days...sheesh

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

What a cute purse! Thank you for playing along with me....

morewineplease said...

I love your bag! Thanks for the Tag lady!!

Yellow Beads said...

Oh I LOVE your bag. I'll do this for Friday's post for sure!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I know whatcha mean about the "rated R radio. And I have to turn it off until the kid's are dropped off at school b/f I have that uncomfortable questioning.

I love that purse! Thanks for the tag,LOL I'll try to do it hehehe!!!!