Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Worthless Wednesday

Since last night my legs feel much better. I can now walk. I never knew how much that meant to me until yesterday when I couldn't walk at all. I now understand the reasoning behind so much numbing. I couldn't feel the pain at all yesterday. Today... I feel pain and a lot of it. I feel like I am 90 and hunched over when I try to walk around the house. Thank goodness for Oxycodone every 4 hours. A true blessing.

I have Mr. Handsome waiting on me along with my oldest daughter. They are so sweet and keep asking me if there is anything else I need. I wish I could say a few beers, but that wouldn't be smart since I am on pain pills.

I am truly tired of watching TV. At least I am caught up on my favorite Soap Opera~ General Hospital. I was so behind...now I am right on. Gotta love the mob and Rick Springfield. :)

I am also trying to finish a graduate class...which I am almost done with. Yes!

The weather outside is cloudy and in the 70s, so at least I am not sad about not being at the beach.

I am also going through my lesson plans for the upcoming school year. I am getting so excited to meet the new group of second graders I have this year. That is always a bonus...new group with new experiences. Every year is different. Gotta love my job.

However, one last bad thing....the femoral block they gave is still present in my legs. I can walk, but I still have a little bit of tingling and numbing. I will be patient...it will go away.

No comments: