Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brew Crew

We went to a Milwaukee Brewer game last night. We had a great time and it also helps that the Brewers WON. The final score was Brewers 10 Pirates 4. We had really high seats...it didn't really matter because we had a lot of fun.










Madi and Emma...see just how high up we were. Glad no one was afraid

of height...that would of been a HUGE problem.







My little man...Brandon...







Brandon and Tyler...Go Brewers.


Tailgaiting...Alyssa, Madi, Emma




It was retro night...GO Brewers...Emma, Carter, me
Emma and Carter...best buds since birth I swear.
Cari, Amy, Tammy...enjoying beer (Leinenkugels of course)
I was taking it easy....Cari had it goin' on.
Brandon and me (As you can see I didn't have a chance to color...blond or



gray?...not sure at this point)
















Paige and Alyssa...Go Brewers




Having a great time at the game.




Mr. Handsome and me....cheers!



This is all Emma wanted...a pink finger. She was thrilled.













This is exactly what we did...just as it says on the cup.



That picture was such an accident, I can't believe it turned out.




Great night with great friends and family.

****Disclaimer***Sorry about all the space at the bottom of this. I couldn't figure out how to make it go away without deleting and starting over. I still am figuring out all this blog stuff. I've been only doing this for about 2 months. I guess I have a lot to learn. :)

























































































































































































































1 comment:

Kat said...

Go Brewers! It is about time they start winning again! ;)