Friday, August 22, 2008

Where Did the Time Go This Summer....

OMG! I can't believe this is my true last day of summer vacation. I go back to work on Monday. I have procrastinated all summer....now today I am going to torture my children and bring them on endless errands. Can I get it all done in one day...probally not, but I will try.

  • Drop off forms at Doctors (physical forms to be signed) I've had them since May.
  • Get eyebrows waxed...why does it need to be done every month? I hate plucking..tried this morning...gave up after my eyes starting watering.
  • Dye my hair. The sun has really bleached it out. My son asked me the other day "Mom, when did you dye your hair blonde?" Maybe he was seeing too many gray hairs popping through. WTH? You turn 40 and seriously everyday I find at least 4 more. I tried to pluck them out...fear of going bald on top stopped me. hahaha
  • Go to the outlets and find good deals for the kids...have to look cute for Back to School.
  • Buy groceries in bulk so I don't have to do it again for at least another month. I hate grocery shopping...I would rather go to the dentist.
  • Do laundry...A tells me I need to wash whites...no socks or undies...I should teach her how to do this. She will be 12 in 6 weeks.
  • Make a dish to pass for our Back to School luncheon at school. I may forget this...there is always more than enough food to go around. No one will notice.
  • Get the truck packed for the Brewer game tonight. Which reminds me I think I will have the perfect Christmas card after tonight. Yes...the whole fam has Brewer attire to wear. How cute...a picture in front of the Stadium supporting our favorite baseball team.

I know I am forgetting something. This is the start of a terrific weekend...wouldn't you agree?

Off to torture the kids.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

how cute...our xmas cards will be the same. Except we don't have Miller Park as a backdrop(just a tailgating picture)! Have fun tonight.