Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Harley Fun and An Award Too

Harley Davidson celebration weekend begins! In honor of it's 105th, there is a huge party this weekend in Milwaukee, WI. So, tonight a parade kicked off in Kenosha where I live.(we are about 40 min. south of Milwaukee). My Dad has a Harley and will be attending the festivities this weekend with my Mom. They are jazzed up to see Bruce Springstein in concert at this fest. How cute is that? I think she needs to sport some true black leather this weekend. My mom the biker babe. :)
My son Brandon first rode the Harley a couple weeks back. He loved it, so my Dad offered to take him and be part of the parade. He was so excited to be part of all of this. He was beaming from ear to ear. The parade route took them about 7 miles and they ended up at Lake Michigan for a fest that is going on tonight. They will stick around and eat food and listen to some music. Brandon adores his "Gramps." They are buddies in every sense from Harleys, fishing, and even XBox 360. (Gramps bought one and is into Guitar Hero...so he could keep up with Brandon).





Getting ready for the big ride.





Grandpa and Brandon (What cute Harley boys)











I need a better camera...I could of taken many more pics.




This is them on the parade route. There were more than 1,000 bikes. Awesome parade. I loved seeing and hearing them roar down the street.


****************************************************************







On a different note... I was award this blog trophy by Confessions I was so touched by this I was estatic!! So thank you, thank you!! I just started blogging at the beginning of July. My sister Newly-Wedded Wife gave me the itch. Thanks ! I nominate you too! I so love blogging...sometimes I just ponder at things I could blog about. It is such a huge stress reliever some days.



I would like to do the same to others who make me smile at their lives. The wonderful award goes to:

Thanks Ladies....you are great!! There are many more too! I just named a few.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

I was totally loving the Harley pics...and bam! You dropped an award on me...Thanks so much:)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Thank you!! I grew up in Madison Wisconsin! My dad and a lot of my family live up there...I think we are coming up in Nov. for a week because I miss the fall :)

Boodwah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Boodwah said...

You are smokin HHHHOOOTTTT!

Tammy said...

You are so funny Boodwah!! You must have too much time on your hands to make such crazy comments. Get to work! See ya later...at home. :)

Kat said...

Hey, I just found this post. Sorry I'm a bit late!

Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it! :)