Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bumble Stumble Almost Crumbled










I am ready for the weekend. It is a long one too. For some reason I was thinking today was Friday, but whatever I am done until Tuesday!! That is when I get to start teaching those adorable second graders I met the other day or little Monkeys?? :)





This is the most organized it will be all year. Once they arrive for the year, game on. It's all about the learning.


All ready...
sorry if this is a boring, but this took me forever to do. I moved all of my furniture around and did some different things. So excited....
Until....this happened.....

So, I am driving home today...windows down, sun roof open all the way, listening to some great tunes....enjoying the moment and loving that my week is done and I can kick back relax and savor the last summer weekend. Until I feel this splat...it freaked me out...what could it be? It must of been a bug..no big deal until I look and there sitting on my right side( almost rested my arm on this OMG) is this huge bumblebee. I thought I was going to freak...thankfully no one was around me ( I was on a country type road), I literally stopped in the middle of the road and threw this thing out the window. I guess I see why people have the windows closed and air on instead.









I was trying to take the picture while driving...I took the picture and then threw the big bumblebee out the window. Yikes I say!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Aww. I actually like bumblebees. They are so cute and fuzzy. Poor little guy. Makes me think of The Bee Movie.

Your classroom looks so fabulous! I love it! Great job!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

The classroom is awesome, the monkey's are such a good touch. wow those are some really small chairs.

LOL I hate big bugs, my car is black so I have to wash it all the time b/c bumblebees they are horrible here

Betsy Mae said...

Your classroom looks great! Thanks for your uplifting comments on my blog, you have that beautiful and positive attitude. As for the bumblebee, I think they are beautiful creatures. Now a mouse or a squirrel....yikees, can't stand them!

Tammy said...

I think bumblebees get a bad wrap. I guess it is wasps and yellow jackets that sting. However, it still freaked me out. I didn't squish it, just gently tossed it out the window to its natural habitat. I guess I need to watch The Bee Movie. :)

Boodwah said...

Don't take pictures and drive, you could hurt yourself!!!