Monday, August 11, 2008

Party Planner

In the last week I have taken on a new role...Party Planner. I've planned a Brewer game with 19 friends and bought all the tickets. I have rented a 3 bedroom cottage in Door County, WI(awesome place) for Pumpkin Patch weekend in October with a smaller group of friends, and this morning I am trying to coordinate a night out at the end of August. I am calling it my last hurrah before I go back to work on August 25th. This event is called Rock the Block. It is a group of bars that have bands, you pay one cover, get to go from bar to bar, and there is a Shuttle Bus that will take you to these places. It is an awesome event because it is a fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club. I went last year with a Bachelorette Party and had a great time so I thought this year an outing with friends would be just as fun. http://www.happeningsmag.com/kcms/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=22 Here is the link...so if you live in the area...you should think about coming. I am posting some photos from last year.



Getting ready to go out...


My sisters and my Mom.





I am glad we we safe from crime that night. :)



2 comments:

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

sounds like you will be busy planning!

Looks like yaw had a lot of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! I just planned a grown-up night out for Friday..but your evening sounds like more fun!