Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What Did you Watch Last Night

I wasn't sure about watching this season's American Idol, but I thought last night was great. I have my favorites.
  • Danny~ I think he has a good voice and seems to be a real nice guy. Plus he is from Milwaukee( I live about 30 South of Milwaukee)!
  • Alexis~ The judges didn't have a lot to say about her performance, but I loved how she sang "Dirty Diana!" I also love her pink highlights ( mine will be coming this summer)
  • Kris~ Didn't realize he was on the show until last night...he was good.
  • Matt~ The dualing piano singer guy....loved his performance last night. Plus he is a cute guy.
  • Lil~ She is well put together. She sang well. Simon hated her outfit. So funny because Alyssa was ripping on it too. I told her I would wear that outfit when her friends were around. I almost had her believing me. haha

I thought overall the show was good. The parts that were a bit weird to watch were Anoop and Jorge. I predict they will be going home. I think Megan is a beautiful girl, but the song she sang last night was a bit weird. I felt like I was at a 50s diner watching a lunch time performance.

I do like Kara the judge they added this season. She speaks clear. However, listening to Paula is like OMG what will she say this time. My favorite is Simon. There is something about him that I really like. I think it is his smile and white teeth. Randy is you know "yoyo dawg!"

What do you all think so far? Watching or Not? Who are your favorite's?

9 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i haven't been watching it this season because i am hardly ever home when it comes on! that anoop dude is from my neck of the woods, but i heard he did terrible last night. pink highlights? awesome :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I like Danny too. I really think it's going to be a good season.

I love Simon...I don't know why but I do!

Kat said...

I like Danny too (i think you have to if your from wisconsin- ;) ), but I didn't like his performance last night. I thought he shouted an awful lot and his dance moves were a little distracting. But I still like the guy.
I loved the guy with the guitar. So cute. And the second last guy to perform (was it Matt?). He sang Human Nature and played piano. I think he was my fav. So good. :)

morewineplease said...

I really loved last night! I agree on all your pics.. that dualing piano guy rocked!

K Storm said...

I saw some of it last night...missed Danny but like Kris and Adam. Great that they can play instruments in the competition...I think that adds so mcuh to it. And Paula is looking very uncomfortable this season...I predict she may not be back after this season.

Wacie's Way said...

My favs are Danny and Kris too! They both sing great and their easy on the eyes too :-)

And what was with that song Melissa sang?? Michael Jackson sang that?? I don't get it.

Cynthia said...

I watched it...I couldn't tell you one persons name on it:P Does that mean they were all forgettable? I don't know...

Suzy said...

Hi! Just a quick post to let you know I have an award for you! Be sure to stop by my blog and pick it up!

Have a great week-end!

Betsy Mae said...

i'm not watching...i hardly ever watch tv anymore. i did catch one episode the other night when i had friends over who do watch it...can't get into it.