Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brandon Where Did the Time Go?

Ten years ago today you were born. I can't believe how time has flown by. You are such a big guy. You are funny, smart, and handsome. You make me smile everyday. Your personality is so wonderful and you will be grow to be a great young man. I love you buddy. Happy 10th Birthday! I know he needs to add some meat to his bones. He picked Buffalo Wild Wings for his birthday dinner. He ate 10 wings! If I ate like that I sure wouldn't see my ribs. :) Which reminds he, the other night he sat down and ate a full bag of Jalapeno flavored Tostitoes.
Thanks Mom and Dad for my new game. I wanted that sooooo soooo bad!


My number 1 Brewer Fan! B Boy Brando! :)

3 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

Happy Birthday to your little cutie pie! looks like he had a great one :)

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Feed him!

I kid - he's a skinny little man. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow - bring you under armour. Brr...