Thursday, June 25, 2009

Youth Gone Wild or So I Feel

If you feel offended by my obnoxious youthful behavior, please go no further. This is how the adult campers really act when their children are not with them.

We shotgunned beer, drank tequilia,( I drank the tequilia) more beer, wine, mixers, and more beer. Shotgunning beer is not as easy as it use to be. I gagged and spit a few times! Good times.

So, if you are my family, my friends, or my wonderful co-workers, please don't judge...I may be 41 on paper, but hell I felt like a 20 something this past weekend. Cheers to making this an annual adult event.









4 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

woot-woot! if only your students could see you now! LOL good times :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT time! I miss those wild days! The only thing missing is a beer bong.

Susan said...

PARTY!

morewineplease said...

OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!!! Love it! Rock on!