Friday, June 12, 2009

Chatty or Just Friendly

It is officially summer vacation and off to go camping this weekend. I am excited!

Yesterday a huge group of us met out for lunch after school and had some good food ( took 2 hours to get our food) and a couple cocktails. We had an inaugural awards ceremony. The categories were from Most Punctual, Most Organized, Most Dramatic, Cleanest and Messiest Desk, Athlete, and Social Butterfly and many more.

There were about 30 people present for the voting and I won an award. The award I was voted for was Social Butterfly! I guess I do talk to much :) Wondering though...is that a good thing or bad thing? Oh well, at least I am outgoing and talking to everyone. At least I didn't win most dramatic or messiest desk!

Cheers to a great weekend ahead.

1 comment:

Dr. Wifey said...

i would so get the messiest desk award! have fun camping :)