Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The End is Here

This is it. The final day of school before we can all shout "School's Out For Summer!!"



I am ready for a break. I am looking forward to lazy days on the patio reading books, getting some sun, and having some iced tea.



I am looking forward to training for the triathlon, races, and half-marathon when it is conveinent for me.



I will not stress over laundry, household chores, and errands, because I will have plenty of time to get things done.



I am looking forward to all of the camping trips we have planned and the new camper we are most likely getting next week if all goes well!!



I am going to miss my class. They are an awesome bunch of kids. I started to get choked up when I was reading an end of the year story to them. I know the tears will flow when I have to say good-bye to them.

5 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

My kids are bored already and it's only the first week!

I miss camping trips...

Hope you have a great summer :)

K Storm said...

Enjoy your summer!!

Dr. Wifey said...

yippee!!! camping sounds fun! so does relaxing on the patio and sipping iced tea. so do you drink sweet tea? i'm a southerner, gotta ask :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! There's nothing like the feeling of "freedom" that washes over when the year ends. Enjoy!

betty said...

have a great summer; sounds like you have some good plans to make it a memorable one!

betty