Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Times

This is E on her last day of First Grade. I can't believe she will be in second grade. Right after the half day of school we headed out for a weekend of camping. It was a great time.
This is Zena. She had a wonderful time too!


E waving at me on the "Hey" Ride at the campground. She has been wearing my sunglasses lately. She is so funny.

This is what I call camping instyle. When that thing pulled up Friday night...it was awesome. This thing had all kinds of lights that glowed and flickered. We pick up our new camper on Wednesday and no it won't look anything like this.
Cheers to a summer full of fun and good times.


If you click on the pictures they will be much bigger.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad would LOVE that camper! He has spent his life working with trucks and heavy equipment.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Ummm Yea I so want to camp in that camper!!

Your dog is so cute :)

K Storm said...

That all looks like fun to me...your girl is a real cutie!

Cynthia said...

Holy moly...that camper is HUGE!

Cute puppy too:)

morewineplease said...

That's how you camp!!

My Drama Queen is wearing sun glasses all the time now too! so funny! drives hubby insane!

Yellow Beads said...

wow, that is serious camping, ha! Enjoy your summer!