Thursday, June 4, 2009

5 more days....

I can tell there are 5 more days left of this year at school.

1. Trying to get them to do ANY quality work takes ALOT of bribery. :)
2. I think we need a refresher in the school rules. ( They like to forget there are rules)
3. The lunchroom is like a HUGE sporting event with A LOT of drunks. (LOUD!!!!)
4. The tattling is OUT OF CONTROL!! They are like brother/sisters at this point.
5. I am usually VERY patient at school. I am NOT a yeller...and I SEEM to be RAISING my VOICE a LOT more LATELY!

Thank Goodness it is Thursday....I am so in the mood for Thirsty Thursday. Summer Shandy is calling my name.

I am starting the book The Tenth Circle By Jody Picoult. I love summer and all of the reading I can do!!

6 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i'm sure the kids are so excited for summer! you might want to check out paperbackswap.com. you sign up and post books you are willing to trade, then you find books you want and request them. the only thing you pay for is when you ship books to someone who requests your book. might save you a little $$

Happy Thirsty Thursday!

Kat said...

Ooooo. I want a thirsty Thursday!!!!
Here's to 5 more days! :)

Wacie's Way said...

What's a Summer Shandy?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my last 2 weeks, lol. (Thank God it's over with.) Good luck hanging on!

And yes, I am not returning to work, woohoo! Hopefully a position will open up in a few years when I can return, we'll see.

Tammy said...

Summer Shandy is my favorite summer beer. Leinenkugel's brews it. I don't think you can find it out East. Not sure though. It is so tasty!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Let me know how this book is as I might want to read it too! Thank you.