Sunday, April 5, 2009

Those Shoes Were Made for Dancing and Dancing

Dancing Queens we were last night. Had a great time.
This about sums up my night.
  • Drank some really good beer.
  • Hung out with really great friends.
  • Danced and danced and drank some more.
  • Stayed out past midnight. (I didn't turn into a pumpkin...oh wait....)

  • This sums up my morning. Got up around 8am to get ibuprofen. (Thought my head was going to errupt).
  • Went back to bed...stopped off in the bathroom and hugged the porcelain god for a bit.
  • Went back to bed and did not get out of my bed until 11am.
  • Enjoyed a really greasy burger from Culver's.
  • Didn't work out today...too dehydrated...

Am exhausted from all of this...oh wait everyone I am NOT 21? Really? Wow, back in the day I would of ran a marathon the next day. Not today...

Here are some pics from my night.

The men were the DD...thanks guys for letting us let loose. It was great.

Being goofy...



No this is not wife swap....


My gf from way back. We've know eachother since Kindergarten. She is awesome and keeps reminding me that I am 41 now. Ha her turn is coming in May...can't wait to rub it in a few times to her too.










8 comments:

morewineplease said...

what a fun night! You all look so good!

Dr. Wifey said...

LOL glad you had such a good time :)

Cynthia said...

OMG...partied til you puked! Well, you looked good doing it;)

Anonymous said...

I would never guess you as 41, you look 30! Sounds like a fun night- I'm jealous :-) There's nothing like a Culver's burger to make everything better, too.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love nights like that! But hate the next day :(

Wacie's Way said...

Sadly, I know the pain you were feeling!!! Yep, we just can't hang like we use to . . .I remember in my 20s drinking lots, doing several shots and being just fine the next day!! BUT you partied like a rock star!!

P.S. I'm a copycat . . . I bought 2 of the same shoes you bought from Kohls . . . I was lucky to get a 30% off coupon, and well, I had to do my part to stimulate the economy!!

Betsy Mae said...

looks like it was fun! wish you would've posted a pic with your outfit INCLUDING the shoes!!!

Kat said...

Well, you may not feel 21 anymore, but you look closer to 21 than you do to 41.
Sorry you puked. :(