Monday, April 13, 2009

Let the Games Begin

Let the madness begin!

Between all three kids and their activities, I am completely screwed!

Soccer practice starts this week and the first games are this weekend. The older 2 are involved with this and hubby coaches older daughter's team.

In 2 weeks, the older 2 start baseball practice and games to follow. Not just one game a week, but 2!

The younger daughter has gymnastics and her baseball season starts at the end of May!

When am I going to be sane again? I will have to resort to maybe seeing my family on Friday nights for a dinner...we hope. I am going to have to give up my favorite work out class and that stresses me out. I will have to go at least one of the days or seriously things in my mind will go real bad. I WILL run while they are at practice or I WILL go CRAZY!!!

This will NEVER happen again. One sport a season. Soccer and baseball overlap about 4 weeks. Same with gymnastics and baseball. Then older daughter tells me she wants to be a cheerleader...that came out of left field. What's next??

Summer Shandy take me away......to somewhere warm and tropical.....ahhh.....the thought.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. We were faced with 2 spring sports this year, too, (but for only child) and I was overwhelmed by that. We made him choose one. There's only so much you can keep up with. Good luck this week!

Betsy Mae said...

Wow, you are going to be super busy. I feel so anxious when my calendar is too full, it really stresses me out. My kids are both doing two activities but both end when school ends...then our summer will be left wide open. Can't wait!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Wow ~ glad it's you and not me :)

Kat said...

Oh no!!!! That really scares me. I shudder to think about when the boys get to be that age and want to be in everything. I was one of those teenagers that had a million and one things going. Yipes!

Dr. Wifey said...

i never understood the need for more hours in a day - that is until just recently! sounds like you need a few as well. geez, and i don't even have kids!! :)

K Storm said...

You know, sometimes we just happen to get involved before we know it! I hope you are able to enjoy watching each kid do what they do, but I know that some things are going to have conflicting schedules. Hope this week goes well!

Suzy said...

Yikes! Thanks for the "window" into my future!

Hope you have a great week regardless!

Yellow Beads said...

ugh, I feel for you Tammy. My kids are still young so we havent' started the "juggling" yet.