Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Mind is Working Overtime

Thursday Thoughts!!

1. Hubby is home alone today. First day since the surgery.

2. Counting down the hours until my official Spring Break. (3 hours)

3. I see buds on the tree outside my classroom window...makes me hopeful that just maybe Spring is closer.

4. I am LONGING to feel a warm breeze. The forecast around here for the next week looks like it won't go above 50 degrees. I JUST WANT TO FEEL WARM AIR!!!

5. My son turned 10 2 weeks ago. We are finally having his party this Saturday.

6. In just a short 3 months I will be doing my third triathlon. I am seriously excited about that.

7. I am running a 5K at the end of this month. I am training to make sure it is my fastest one ever. Which means I would need to beat 27 minutes. I KNOW that I can DO IT.

8. The Easter Bunny is organized and ready. I can hardly believe it!

9. I baked cookies again yesterday...they were edible.

10. I am going to take the girls to the Hannah Montana movie. Yeah! (sarcasm)

****The first graders are screaming like crazy....THE EASTER BUNNY CAME!!*** I want to be that excited about something like that. They are so darn cute.

5 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I am doing the Easter Bunny thing tonight...I am hoping to get it all done and put away.

Hope hubby is doing better :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some edible cookies! lol. Wow, triathalons! Good for you! I don't know if I could run a mile (even un-pregnant!). You should be proud :-)

K Storm said...

Have a great weekend.

Wacie's Way said...

I hope warm weather gets to you soon!! We're suppose to have temps in the 70s tomorrow - I hope so!! Have a GREAT Spring Break and I admire you for being able to do triathalons!!

justme said...

can't wait for you to break the 27...i have a great running shirt giveaway