Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tagged~ All About the 8s

I was tagged by Shelly at Hair Bows and Guitar Picks for this all about the 8s post. You need to complete all things 8 and tag 8 other blogger friends to do the same.


Here I go......


8 Things I am Looking Forward Too

  1. For the weather to stay nice
  2. The adult only weekend of camping in June

  3. My third triathlon in July

  4. The last day of school this year

  5. A Mexico vacation for next Spring Break (that's the plan anyway)

  6. All of the camping trips we have planned this summer with our friends/family

  7. Swimming outside
  8. Wearing capris to work later this week! Yea my Spring wardrobe...finally!



8 Things I Did Yesterday

  1. Folded Laundry


  2. Taught a room full of second graders


  3. Worked out at the Y


  4. Watched a little TV


  5. Went on Facebook


  6. Read my Runner's magazine


  7. Did the dishes


  8. Ate healthy all day


8 Things I Wish I Could Do

  1. be on the show Survivor


  2. catch a plane to the ocean


  3. run a half-marathon


  4. get lasik surgery (no more contacts)


  5. bait and take a fish off the hook ( that would really surprise my hubby and kids)


  6. have a girl's shopping weekend away


  7. go on a romantic trip with hubby~somewhere tropical


  8. get rid of clutter...it drives me crazy!


8 Shows I Watch

  1. Survivor


  2. Amazing Race


  3. American Idol


  4. Desperate Housewives


  5. Grey's Anatomy


  6. Private Practice


  7. Dancing with the Stars


  8. Wife Swap (if I am home on Friday nights)


8 Blogger Friend's I Tag to Have a Little Fun Doing All Things 8

Dr. Wifey

Wacie's Way

Mommy Kingdom

Nap Warden

Seeking Sanity

Newly-wedded Wife

Porter's Ponderings

More Wine Please














8 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Thank you for doing it...love your answers.

You so could run a half marathon :)

Kat said...

Ooo! That is a fun one! Thanks for the tag. I think I may just have to ignore my "no more memes" rule and do this one. :)

Dr. Wifey said...

great lists! and thanks for tagging me. i will get i done soon :)

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Fun - I'll do this one later! I want to be on the Amazing Race, not Survivor!!!

Cynthia said...

D'oh...I've been tagged!

Johnson said...

If you really want to run a 1/2 marathon then go for it! What's stopping you? How much more psycho can you get?

morewineplease said...

You go with Survivor! I would be the first one voted off!!
Thanks for the tag

Betsy Mae said...

will do this soon, thanks for tagging me! hope you are getting another gorgeous day like we are here.