Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shoes Made For Dancing

This is what I have been up to this weekend so far. I love to shop, especially for shoes. I am wearing these out tonight. I hope I don't break my neck while dancing. But these are so darn cute I JUST have to wear them. ( I haven't been out in SO long, I can't wait!)

I just have to have these wedge sandals. I bought these in black too. They are the shiny not textured.



I bought these flats to be comfortable on days when I don't want to wear heels.







These athletic slides are great for wearing around the house...these are SO comfortable.



I found all of these shoes at Kohl's. I love shopping there. Great prices!


In those heels I am going to be a "dancing queen." I am going out tonight! Yes! I am going out tonight. I haven't been out in a very long time. We will be with great friends, great music (bands) , and hopefully some great drinks! Until tomorrow....I AM going to bring my camera....a lot of people are heading out tonight. Have a great Saturday night.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a new pair of shoes that make you feel great! Have fun!

Wacie's Way said...

OMG!! I love all the shoes you got . . . I'm hitting Kohls tomorrow! I hope you are a dancing Queen tonight!!

Betsy Mae said...

hope you had fun! i love every pair you selected....i totally want the wedge sandals though!!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I ♥ shoes! I went to Kohl's this weekend to but I did not get any shoes.