Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Having A Senior Moment...Maybe???

Hubby is doing well. He is on his way to a full recovery. So my bff calls me and asks me to go to Victoria Secret with her. I say sure why not...I have some coupons I could use up. I won't be gone long dear. About an hour. No big deal. Love the deals I got in this bag...unfortunately I forgot something else was going on at home.



AND IT WASN'T LEAVING THE PATIENT HOME ALONE.....




On my way home my oldest daughter calls me and says "Mom are you trying to burn down our house?" Why? You left the house with cookies in the oven!!! OMG...I forgot about even putting cookies in the oven. They were the break and bake deal, so I had no mess.

I just left the house.

She tells me she will put the burnt cookies in the garage and open up the windows to let out all the smoke that I have created.

My house reeks so bad! That sucks because I cleaned this morning and it was smelling mighty fine. Plus having the windows open when the wind is whipping and the temperature at 48 degrees isn't any fun.

I am hoping all the candles I am burning helps. I am either having a blonde moment or dementia has started already.




MMMM....not looking so good. I guess I saved myself some calories. Glad I didn't burn my house down today.

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh no...those cookies are so sad:(

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those look.... charred beyond recognition! lol. At least someone was home to get them out and keep the house from burning down.

morewineplease said...

I do this kind of stuff... dont feel bad, i cannot even boil eggs correctly!

Wacie's Way said...

OMG!!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

OMG! I have never done that but am always afraid I will.

K Storm said...

Oh, they are just crispy. I am afraid that I do stuff like that too.

Betsy Mae said...

why didn't you show us what's in the bag lady! i often forget stuff boiling on the stove...easy to do!