Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Freezin' Easter

Happy Easter. It was a sunny, but a very cold Easter in Wisconsin. The winds were whipping off Lake Michigan. The bunny was good and Emma even said how spoiled she was by the bunny. She was in awe of her basket. A pat on the back to the bunny.

Here are the kids off to find a gold mine of eggs. We are stopping at the bank tomorrow so they can cash in their change for dollars. Fun fun fun!





They were so ready for me to be done taking pictures....it was FREEZING!

We are on Spring Break this week. Tomorrow I am taking the girls to see the Hannah Montana movie and do a little shopping.
I am hoping to get some organizing and cleaning done as well. The weather by mid week is suppose to be half way descent...maybe mid to upper 50s. At this point that will feel like a heat wave.
We have already talked that next year for spring break, we will NOT be in Wisconsin, but somewhere ALOT warmer and I believe there was talk about having a swim up bar at a resort.
I also believe the word passport passed our lips.

5 comments:

Wacie's Way said...

Enjoy your Spring Break! It's back to work and school for us this week :-( I'm still waiting for warm temps too!

Anonymous said...

Spring break that requires a passport? I second that idea!

Cynthia said...

I'm with you...done with the cold. I'm up for somewhere warm;)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Have a great spring break. I will not even tell you how hot it was here on Easter cause that would just be mean :)

K Storm said...

Easter up there is a little different than MS! Enjoy your time off!