Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Work and Wine

I have been SO busy! I need to catch up on blogging, facebooking, laundry, and getting my kids ready to get up EARLY!


In a nutshell...went camping last week (final vacation for the summer) and went back to work on Monday! It's crazy!


I already miss my lazy days of reading, beaching, facebooking, shopping, and getting my runs in for the half marathon.


Now, I have to fit in my runs in the evenings after working and strategically planning my drive because there is CONSTRUCTION EVERYWHERE!!


I will adjust, I always do. It's hard every year to get back in the swing, but I manage. I just like to complain a bit about it.


Here is a family photo from our camping trip. We took our kids to a winery...it was raining out. They loved it! They thought it was cool to see all the grapes growing. And I found some good wine too.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Great family pic!

Dr. Wifey said...

great picture! i have been to 2 wineries, including the one at Biltmore. they are fantastic. hope you get back in the swing of things soon :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

love the family picture :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the last of summer! Mine is already officially over (school is in).

K Storm said...

Glad you have had such a great summer! As you prepare for school I hope you can adjust to the routine easily.

Peggy said...

Sounds like a fun camping trip before school starts!

morewineplease said...

Great pic of you guys!
Man I wish someone would take me to a winery!

Poolside with the Girls said...

That looks like a fun time, and I love the hair!!