Saturday, August 8, 2009

Who's That Girl?

I took a chance on something that took me years to get up the nerve to do. I had the same long hair since the birth of my youngest daughter. I may have gotten it cut, but nothing that anyone would really notice. So....yesterday after feeling like I needed a change this is what I did.

I chopped my hair and colored it VERY dark. I can hardly recognize myself in the mirror. What do you think...and be honest. My oldest daughter told me I look bad and she doesn't like the short hair on me. Hubby says it looks fine and the color matches my eyebrows. My son looked at me and says "Did you color your hair?" I said, "No, Why?" He accepted it, then I said Yes I colored it. Didn't want to make him think he was nuts. Youngest liked it too.







9 comments:

Kat said...

I love the cut and style. I think it looks great on you! Very, very cute!!!

I like the color too. You can definitely carry it off, though I think I would like it even more with a few highlights in it.

You look fabulous! :)

Poolside with the Girls said...

I love it! You look very chic. The great thing is that it will grow back if you don't like it and color always changes so nothing is forever. Nice change of pace.

Kids will get over it. They always do. Mine don't like to see me without my glasses. They're funny like that aren't they?

Either way, you look great!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I love it!!!

I actually think you look like me now:)

Susan said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! I think going a little darker gives a sophisticated look. it's very glossy, too!

Dr. Wifey said...

LOVE IT!!!! it fits you so well!

Wacie's Way said...

Like it!! You've got the Penelope Cruz vibe going on!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love it! It looks so great:)

I have wanted to do it for some time now but I chicken out every time!

morewineplease said...

I really REALLY love it! I think that color and cut is very cute!!!