Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's The Final Countdown

It's the Final Countdown! Yes, my lazy days of summer are soon coming to a close. It is back to school time for me and the kids. I report Monday and the kids go back on Sept. 1st. However, I have already had an action packed few days and leaving tomorrow for a 5 day camping trip before Monday comes.




Took the kids to Chicago on the train. We went to Navy Pier, splashed in the fountains, watched the jets for the upcoming air show, went to Millennium Park, took the water taxi, and left the 2 younger girls (they love to dress like twins...they are cousins) in Chicago for the weekend with my youngest sister who SPOILED the heck out of them....that is for another post.

.

5 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Looks like fun :)

We go back on Monday...I am so ready!

Peggy said...

Looks like a fun day!

I love the jets -- I've seen the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds and love 'em.

Wacie's Way said...

How much fun!! The dog days of summer are ending too quick! We head back one week after your kids - where did the summer go?!! Hope you have a great school year.

Susan said...

Cute kids!

Dr. Wifey said...

i can't believe that summer is almost over! seems like you were just counting down the day until it started, geez! looks like a fun trip, and i love how the young cousins dress like twins. that is so cute :)