Sunday, August 9, 2009

Amazing Shoes

Yesterday while taking the girls Back to School shopping, I had one of those OMG moments in the shoe department. I walked into Kohl's not really looking for anything for me and it was like a flash of light and a magnetic force steered me to the most amazing shoes. I immediately fell in love with these shoes!

I couldn't pass them up no matter what the cost and they were costly at least to me for shoes. They were on sale for 49.99 and after my 20% Friends and Family, I figured it was well worth it. I can not wait to wear these to my first day of school. I may wait until the second day because I am not use to wearing shoes like this in the summer. My daughters did not like them at all. What do you think? Be honest, I can take it. No matter what it made my trip to Kohl's so worth it.


Oh, and I found a cute Adidas running skirt and top....I am going to try it out tomorrow for my short run. I am on schedule to do an 11 mile run this week sometime. I completed 10 on Friday...all I can say is WOW!

10 comments:

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I like those shoes! They're cute:)

Yellow Beads said...

great finds!!

Dr. Wifey said...

OMG I think those shoes are hot! i may just have to go to Kohls and find my own pair

Anonymous said...

I like them! They're teacher-y with a glamorous twist. Very cool.

Kat said...

LOVE the shoes!!!
And YAY for 10 miles! Holy crap!

K Storm said...

I think those shoes look great!

Susan said...

Great shoes.
Have you run in a skirt before? I think they are cute and am interested.....

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Those shoes are HOT! Love them.

morewineplease said...

Love those shoes! And the running gear! Good buys!

Cynthia said...

OK...those shoes are fierce! Who did 'em, and are they comfortable?