Friday, October 2, 2009

So NOT a Slow Ride

I've been so crazy busy that I can't even read my favorite blogs or blog myself.

I get to work and BAM, I don't slow down. I get home and run here, there, and everywhere. I work out, go to soccer games, do household chores, and by the time I want to read blogs, I am so tired, I say maybe tomorrow.

And the cycle of craziness starts all over again. I do think that this weekend I may catch up. It's suppose to be rainy and COLD here. So just maybe I will have time.

However, I want to go furniture shopping! We are going out to celebrate hubby's birthday. And just maybe go to an apple orchard or something like that.

I have caught a few glimpses of my fav's, but as soon as I want to comment, the craziness leads me astray.

Until later....and I regain organization and control...Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of furniture are you looking for? I'd like to go furniture shopping myself, but it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Hope things slow down for you a bit!

Poolside with the Girls said...

I feel your pain. Things are about to get crazy over here.

Let's just hope we all don't get the dreaded flu!!

Hope things calm down soon for you!

Betsy Mae said...

I think most of us are feeling the same way. For me, I'm finding it hard to shift gears. We've only been back to school for less than a month & the kid's activities only started a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, my blog has moved (i deleted all my old posts and the title of my blog ugh) www.bestymae@blogspot.com

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

It never seems to slow down...

Our house is always so crazy :)