Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy for TV

Don't you just hate it when you finally get the time to settle in to watch one of your favorite TV shows that you DVRed and you go to the list and IT IS NOT THERE!

Hubby says to me, it is not real life Tam. It may not be real life, but I just wanted to take a break from it all and be in some sort of fantasy.

This has happened twice to me within a week. Either that, maybe my kids deleted it by mistake. Who knows, but I missed last weeks 90210 and Private Practice. I did find a new show that I like and watched that instead. It is called The Good Wife. Anyone else see that one?

Here is a list of my shows that I just have to watch. ( Or my fantasy away from it all)
  • 90210 (very good this season. Glad I stuck with that show.)
  • Melrose Place ( it is okay, getting better each week, but don't like the character of Violet or who knows, maybe it is the actress)
  • Desperate Housewives (so far a great season. )
  • The Housewives of Atlanta (that NeNe cracks me up)
  • Grey's Anatomy (hooked for sure)
  • Private Practice (love it!)
  • Ugly Betty (back on this Friday...funny...could be doomed because it is on Fridays)
  • Survivor (some crazy people on this season...Shambo and Russ)
  • Amazing Race ( I would love to do this show)
  • The Biggest Loser ( Jillian is a machine)
  • Cougartown (I laugh out loud on that one..funny stuff)

I am sure I have more...but this is enough for now. I can't keep up with my life, let alone all of this TV too. What are your shows?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but what would your husband say if a game he'd DVR'd wasn't there? Mine would flip!

Wacie's Way said...

Love Cougartown!! I've missed Survivor b/c my daughter has cheerleading practice - ARRRGH!!! I think I would have loved 90210, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice but I missed the boat when they started and now I feel like its too late - I wouldn't have a clue what was going on. I also think I would have liked Brothers & Sisters but missed that boat too.

Dr. Wifey said...

i have been so busy lately that i have not even had a chance to watch tv! i finally watched Desperate Housewives the other night, does look like a good season. also, since we moved into a smaller house, we only have 1 tv, and usually hubby is watching something stupid LOL!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I would so love to do the Amazing Race too :)

Yellow Beads said...

I pulling for Eryka on Amazing Race. She is a "friend of a friend" and I've met her a few times! I love 90210 too!

Cynthia said...

Oh man...I'm all over about half of your list. I hate to admit that I'm all over Dancing With the Stars:O

starnes family said...

Hi, there! I found you on Another Online Mom's blog and giggled at your comment about hot sauce. So funny.

Great site. I'll be back to visit!

-Casey @ www.thestarnesfam.com