Friday, October 9, 2009

The Big Night

Tonight is the big party for A who turned 13 yesterday. She cleaned the entire house all by herself. She has a bunch of friends coming over to help decorate. She is very excited about this party.

I am a little nervous about drama that can happen with these teenagers...It is a boy/girl party.

We are sending them on a scavenger hunt in the neighborhood tonight. I think that will be so much fun!

I do have to say that I have received more apples, notes, cookies, vegetables from gardens , and stickers from my students this year than I have EVER gotten before. They must really love me or something. OR as hubby would say I have them snowed.

Let the party madness begin! Photos to come soon.

4 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Happy birthday to her :)

Have fun...I will be doing this next year.

Wacie's Way said...

Have fun and good luck tonight! I'll be thinking of you with a house full of teenagers (and glad that it's not me tonight!).

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I remember parties like that and they were a blast. And good luck to you, having a teenager now ;-)

Dr. Wifey said...

a scavenger hunt! how fun! happy birthday A