Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello Monday!

I played nurse today. I put on latex gloves and yes oh yes I cleaned up puke. I had all eyes on me for 10 minutes while one of my students decided to puke on his desk. Oh Hell....I about lost it in front of everyone. Hope the little guy feels better and hopefully it was just school lunch that he ate and nothing else.

Glad my daughter's birthday party was able to be part of the dating game. Oh yes, one of her friend's now has a new boyfriend. They met at the party and started "going out". And to top it all off, I took 4 teenagers to the mall yesterday. Oh yes I was part of this couples thing at the mall yesterday. My daughter and her friend and 2 boys. Maybe that is why I need to dye my hair more often. I swear those gray hairs are coming out very quickly.

What happened to Fall in Wisconsin. I think Mother Nature skipped that season and now we have winter all of a sudden. I had to pull out the winter wear this weekend. Crazy stuff. Wasn't ready to start running with my full gear on quite yet, but oh well.

I watched the Chicago Marathon yesterday and saw the winner. Oh Wow...he ran 26.2 miles in like 2 hours and 4 minutes. That's nuts! A good friend of mine ran it as well. She finished and I am so proud of her and her husband. It was a cold fall morning in Chi-town for sure. She finished in 4 hours and 2 minutes and he was shortly after her. All of this has got me thinking....

This has been one crazy day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww! Well at least he didn't puke on YOUR desk, huh?

I can't believe someone ran that far in just a couple hours. Wow!

Did you see I redid my blog some?

Poolside with the Girls said...

I am so not ready for the dating thing!!!!!!!

Puke, I can handle, dating, not so much!!!

Poolside with the Girls said...

I am so not ready for the dating thing!!!!!!!

Puke, I can handle, dating, not so much!!!

Susan said...

Wow! What a day.......

Ha! Give me puke any day over the drama of dating!!