Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Language and a Question

Our school and I think most schools ask this on the registration or other forms you fill out, is "What language is spoken at home?"

We get a survey back that says English. On the next line where is says "Is there a second language spoken at home?" The reply was Yes, Urban Street Jive.


What the heck is that all about? Should I take a class in that now too? That made me laugh, especially knowing it was from the man who at parent conferenes wore a hat that said "Beaver Diver!"



If you find bathroom issues disgusting or topics, please do not read below. (Just warning you that is all)


Question of the Day on the radio station was, "Do you use the bathroom with the door open or closed while at home?"

I pee all the time with the door open. I don't think anything of it, until I forget that my kids have friends over and OMG... they are coming down the hall. lol

According to the radio, most men find it disgusting that their significant other would do that. What do you do or think? I think it is okay to pee with the door open if I am alone in the house or my husband is home. I close it for the "double d" (dropping a deuce), but for a quick pee...who cares.

6 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

LOL @ that parent AND at the dropping a deuce. i agree with you on the potty issue

Poolside with the Girls said...

I leave it open for #1 but there is a wall blocking a direct view of the toilet so that's a plus. I just have to remember to close it when company comes over. Tricky!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the bathroom door issue. But my husband finds it weird. He's a total prude.

That is HILARIOUS about the hat, lol!!

Susan said...

I have a total open door policy.
Yes, it bothers some in the house....get over it!

Betsy Mae said...

I LOVE that parent! He is a riot.

As for the door policy...open always here...all four of us do all of our business in the bathroom with the doors open.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I shut the door but one of my kids always finds me and opens it with in a second of going in there :)