Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time Flies

This is my soon to be teenager. The party planning is in the works. I think we are using the first two photos for her invites....what do you think?
Gotta love her aviator sunglasses!

First day of school last Tuesday. Finally, downloaded some of the pictures.
I have a 5th grader, 2nd grader, and 7th grader this year! Time sure does fly by.
I have 4 1/2 days until the half marathon!! I am foregoing my cute heels this week so save my feet. I can't wait to wear the red shoes I bought last month.


6 comments:

Poolside with the Girls said...

I think she's a beauty!

Time sure does fly. We start tomorrow. Ugh!

I'm not ready!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that party! I can't wait to hear how it all goes down.

Susan said...

Love the aviator pic!

I can't wait to hear about the marathon weekend!
You will kick #^*!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Wow...a teenager?

Love the glasses picture!

Yellow Beads said...

good luck with the marathon-how awesome for you! I love the sunglass photo!

morewineplease said...

she is so pretty! And looks so much like her mama