Friday, September 11, 2009

This Is It

The weekend I have been training my a$$ off for is finally here!! It is the weekend of the Chicago Half Marathon. I am mighty nervous, but I know Ican do it. The weather looks good. I feel good. And I am hoping the lines at the Port o Pots are not too long. I think the nerves will get the best of me before the start time.

I am doing this with my husband, sister, brother in law, and 2 very good friends!

I will hopefully post on Monday to share some pics and times.

Have a cold one for me this weekend!!

9 comments:

Susan said...

I can't wait to see your pics!
Run Like a Girl!!

K Storm said...

Yea!!! You can do it!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Anonymous said...

Run like the wind!

justme said...

good luck !! my tri is sunday -let's rock it

Dr. Wifey said...

good luck!! i am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Have "fun"

Poolside with the Girls said...

Looking forward to hearing about this on Monday. I know you'll do great. You should be proud of yourself!

Wacie's Way said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pics

Cynthia said...

Thinking of you today girl. I hope it went well!