Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday! Oh No Almost Monday!

Where oh where did my weekend go? I feel like I've blinked and poof it's gone!

I spent the majority of my day at the soccer field watching all 3 of my kids play today. I was gone for 4 1/2 hours. Then had to grocery shop, fold laundry, make some sort of dinner, and pick up the clutter that my lovely children seem to forget to put away!

This week Wednesday I am running a 5K race called Harvest Moon. My son B is doing it with me. I am scared he will beat me! He is ten and he did his 3 miles today in about 27 minutes. He is amazing! I did a 3 miler today in about 26:33. It will be a fun run to do. After the 13.1 miles last week, 3 miles seemed so quick!

It also seems every time hubby heads up to Green Bay for a Packer game, they lose. I think he jinxes the team or something. Now I have to hear all the Bears fans around here rub it in! Yea in a very sarcastic kind of way. :) Living on the Illinois border...there is a huge Chicago team fan base. At least the Brewers swept the Astros. That really doesn't matter because they are not going to make the play offs, but it was a great weekend for Prince Fielder who broke an RBI record.

4 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

my weekend seemed to fly by as well! how cool that your son will be doing a 5k with you

Anonymous said...

It must be an epidemic.... my weekend flew by, too. There's never enough time.

Poolside with the Girls said...

doesn't that stink that weekdays drag on but weekends fly by?

Makes me nuts!

If you can't out run him, you can always say you let him win, being the good mom that you are ;) You know, you wouldn't want to show up a 10 year old!!! Ahem. So you're covered either way.

Cynthia said...

Oh...good luck with the race! You are making me want to run again:)