Sunday, July 12, 2009

Trek Tri

This is the lowdown on race day...
Swim: 17:55
Bike:42:05
Run:26:52

Overall with transition...1:32 minutes
109 in my age group out of 477. I thought it was good. I did beat my time from last year by 6 minutes! Hubby was there taking pictures. The only thing he missed of me was the run...camera was on the wrong setting and before he could figure it out...I was finished. Oh well, next time.

Getting ready to bike out..... (1247)
Going out....


We finished! My sister, BF, and me!! Rock on Girls we did it!!





8 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

that is so awesome! makes me want to get out there and do a triathalon. congrats to you!!!! truly an inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go! What is the writing on your arm?

Wacie's Way said...

Hooray!! What an awesome accomplishment - you and your sister and friend rock!!

Kat said...

That is just awesome!!! You rock!
Congratulations! :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Way to go!!!

Susan said...

G-O-O-D J-O-B, Good job Tammy good job!

Betsy Mae said...

GREAT JOB!!!! That is incredible, look at your expressions???! Love that.

morewineplease said...

That is soooo awesome! Good for you?