- I am SO sick of the cold temps that I can hardly stand it.
- I can't wait until April 19th because that is when my series of tests for my Minnesota teaching license will be over.
- I am very HOPEFUL that I will find a full time job teaching this Fall.
- I have been teaching first grade since November 2010 (as a long term sub) and am in the same school different classroom teaching the same grade.
- The first position was for a wonderful teacher who had her very first baby.
- My thoughts and prayers are for the teacher I am currently taking over for. She is battling cancer and has a VERY long road ahead. I am hopeful that everything will work out for her. She is 42 years old and has a serious fight ahead and I will prayer for her and her family everyday.
- The glass of wine I am drinking right now is AMAZING!! Love the 3 buck Chuck from Trader Joe's.
- Shopped last weekend at Nordstrom's Rack and I CAN'T wait to go back. LOVED IT!!!
- Baseball season is ready to start and I am SO excited!!! GO Brewers and Twins!! (National and American League favorites!!)
- Feeling like that I can finally call this place I moved to HOME!!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Posted by Tammy at 9:07 PM