Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No More White Stuff

Dear Mother Nature,
I saw on the calendar that as of 6:21 pm on March 20th was the First Day of Spring.  I believed you when all of this stuff was melting and I saw what the VOLES did to my yard.  I was hopeful because I've been running outside and even went rollerblading.  I was so excited for all of this winter STUFF to Be gone!! 

However, I was so duped!!  Another 9.5 inches added to our whopping 84.6 inches to the season. 

 Had to put back on the snowpants and get out the shovels.
 And the snowblower!
 Look at the height of that walkway!
Can't forget the mailboxes...we got a couple warnings this winter from the postal service about proper digging out for the safety of the drivers. 

I am hoping this is the last of this stuff!!

I am SO READY for Spring!!  (or Summer too)

No comments: