Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Roaring Like a Lion!!!

March came in roaring like a lion!  I had big plans to run after work because it was suppose to be a high of 35 degrees and in Minnesota that is balmy....almost flip flop weather!!

I walk out of work and thought oh there is a little wind... I can do this.  ( It beats the treadmill!!!) I came home got some winter running gear on and off I went. 

I never imagined it would be THIS cold!!  The temperature dropped like 20 degrees, the wind picked up ALOT, and by the time I finished mile 2; my face hurt to the point where if I cried, my tears would of froze to my face!! 

If I had my phone with me, I probally would of called for someone to pick me up. ( not really, but a good thought)

I made it home after a brutal wind bashing run....3 1/2 miles.  You can view photos on my link to my 365 blog!!  Crazy stuff!! 

One thing I am hoping for, is that March goes out like a LAMB!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I know! This March weather has been crazy! Hurry up, Spring! I wanna run outside again too. The treadmill gets so boring!