Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wild and Crazy

What a crazy week!! I am talking about the weather.

Winds blowing so hard that it felt like your house was going to blow over. It wasn't just a few hours of high winds, it was 48 hours of high winds. Houses in our neighborhood damaged, trees fell, and many power outages. So thankful that these winds have stopped. Not only because I had a young girl who couldn't sleep, but I am running the 10 mile Monster Dash on Saturday!! I am running with my husband, sister and brother in law! I am hoping for a PR...I am keeping my fingers crossed. I've trained hard this fall. I had a lot of time on my hands to do so.

My days of lounging, exercising, facebooking, shopping, reading, and watching TV are soon coming to an end. I am very excited about my upcoming job opportunity. I will get a taste of my new class in November by subbing a few times before the teacher I take over for has her baby. Did I tell you that I am so happy!! I know it is a temporary fix, but it is a start and I hope to have a full time gig next year!

2 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Wishing yu luck on the run....you will do great!

Kat said...

Thank goodness the winds are going to be better on Saturday or that run would be ROUGH. ;)