Monday, November 1, 2010

Too Long!

I finally pampered myself for the first time in seriously like a year!
What did I do? I made a haircut appointment and today I went in and cut a GREAT cut! But the best part was that part of this wonderful haircut was a head massage, shoulder rub, and hand massage. That was such a welcome treat.
So onto the chair for the hair wash and conditioning treatment. While in the chair enjoying my hair washing experience, I had a feeling this may happen. The stylist asked me if I have ever gotten my eyebrows waxed ( I must of looked like a unkept house wive or something) and yes I have and I may have not had them professionally done in a year, but I have plucked them and shaped them and no I didn't have a unibrow, I just was lazy.
I will post a photo tomorrow because right now I am getting ready for a day of work tomorrow. I haven't worked in so long, I am actually excited! It is just the start of the full time gig I will be starting in a few weeks.
But with this new look and a really cute new sweater I am confident that I will NOT look like an unkept house wive anymore!!
Oh and the hairstylist told me I had ponytail damage! How crazy is that!

2 comments:

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Good for you!! I bet that was so relaxing. I wonder what is ponytail damage??? I wear my hair in a ponytail everyday. I bet I am in trouble and don't even know it.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I have heard of that before too. I try not to put my hair up all the time now.