Monday, October 18, 2010

Obsessing and ....

I posted something last week about interviewing...and I deleted it. Not sure why...just did.

So anyways, I did have another interview on Friday. I thought it went well. I'm interviewing for long term subbing positions for primary elementary grades.

I am trying to wait patiently for an answer, but it is so hard. Finalists will be contacted today. I am hoping I get a call. Waiting is so hard. My stomach is in knots and my mind is obsessing over what I said and what I should of said.

I did get a call back from my first interview, but it wasn't a yes, but please apply again, you were so close. I did get very positive feedback, but I wasn't the one.

So here I sit...obsessing over my phone...hoping it rings. And everytime it does, my heart skips a beat.

I am trying to stay busy. I've done laundry. I've washed all the sheets in the house and made all of the beds. I've cleaned the kids bedrooms, went to the Y and did a cycling class. I am going to take the dog for a walk.

I haven't had to deal with this type of feeling since I was like 25. Was it as hard back then? I just feel like I am beating myself up. I can't wait until today is over and if I didn't get the call, it just wasn't meant to be.

3 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

My fingers are crossed for you!

Susan said...

Holding my breath for your next post.......

Kat said...

Hoping you got a good call! :)