Monday, October 11, 2010

7 Things

Moving to a new state has had some challenges.


1. Finding my way around. ( It is getting better)

2. Meeting people to hang out with. ( I've met some really nice ladies that live in my
neighborhood) I've even started Yoga with a couple of them.

3. Finding a teaching job. Had my first interview last Friday....still waiting for some feedback. It was for a long term 8 week maternity leave position. Driving myself crazy...waiting....waiting.

4. Miss my family and best friends...I am looking forward to seeing my sisters and parents next week.

5. Never cried so much in my life...or at least that I can remember. I cry so easily...it's ridiculous!! I know in time things will get easier...they will....they have too!!

6. Living in "The Gopher State" rings true to it's name. I have gopher holes in my yard...feeling a little like Caddyshack!
7. This has been one beautiful Fall week....80s in Minnesota!! (missed my peak for photo opportunities...leaves are pretty much gone!)

2 comments:

Kat said...

And you have Favre on your team again, so that's weird. ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on the job. And I'm hoping everything else starts to fall in place too. It just takes time.

How are the kiddos handling it? How is school for them? Friends? Are they doing okay?

Hang in there!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

So hoping you get the job..fingers are crossed.