Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weekend in Wisconsin

One of the birthday girls!
Sisters acting silly!

B....always trying to figure out how to smile for the camera!


My niece and daughter




My mom and nephew having fun!



The table hard at work. Playing a serious game of banana something or another!



Went to Wisconsin to visit family! What a great weekend. My brother was in town from Florida, we got to meet his girlfriend, we celebrated birthdays, we played games and boy do they get crazy!
My sister figuring out her game...i think the game was called banagrams or banana peel or something like that. So much fun!






My brother trying to figure it out!








My little E helping her uncle.


















3 comments:

Susan said...

Looked like fun!

K Storm said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!

Kat said...

Glad you had such a great time! :)