Sunday, September 26, 2010

Who Knew

Who knew that a box of Loreal Hair Dye would do so much for my attitude and self confidence. I am dark brown again and I can't be happier. And the fact that the sun was shining and I sat out with my amazing husband and had a couple margaritas.

I ran 8 miles this morning and it felt great!! I am training for the Monster Dash in Minneapolis at the end of October. It is a 10 mile race. It will be great because I am running it with my wonderful husband and sister and brother in law.

I have some friends who are all trying to convince me to do a full 26.2 marathon...not sure if I have it in me.

I am hoping that my week is filled with adventure and new opportunities.

So can't wait to go out and take photos of the beautiful trees that are changing colors.

3 comments:

Wacie's Way said...

Fresh hair color is da bomb!!

sarah said...

can't wait to see it!

i think you should do a full! i would love to at some point. just not sure when that is ;)

oh .... and deby and gary from our neighborhood (who i don't think you have met yet) are running the monster dash too!

Kat said...

Yep! A new haircut, color, or style always does it for me too. :)

Eight miles! Woohoo! Great job! I really need to start running again. Perhaps that would help my mood a bit.