Monday, January 25, 2010

One is Not Enough

Last week my wedding ring had to be taken off. Not because of anything other than it is really bad shape and needs major repairs. We went looking for a new setting and even an upgrade...yikes!! I think I will go for the repair for now and a new one another time. ( Maybe for our 15 anniversary...it is this year)

Anyways, I went out Saturday night. So, we go out and we are at this bar...hubby is downstairs with a group of people and I venture upstairs to get a drink. I was up there only a matter of a few minutes and WHAM!! I was hit on with the most ridiculous pick up lines EVER!!!

"Are you a chiropractor? My back could use some cracking." Or "You must be a firefighter because I really need to be rescued. " The last one was something about Botox...I didn't even let the idiot finish and I was gone.

My friends seem to think I was hit on because of the fact that I don't have a ring on. I almost bought a ridiculous ring at Kohl's for $5.00 just to wear until mine comes back.

9 comments:

Doc said...

I call it like it is.. you were probably hit on because you are a "hot mommy" (my PG version of MILF) Now as far as the Cheesy pick up lines yeeeesh how unimaginative are these guys??

Wacie's Way said...

It just goes to show you've still got it!!

K Storm said...

You mean you weren't impressed by that chiropractor one? When I was younger a guy gave me some lame one about being in pharmacy school and filling a prescription or something...where do they come up with that stuff?

Susan said...

Ha! Those are great lines....NOT!
I agree, you are one hot mamma and still have it!

Dr. Wifey said...

that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

The lines were lame, but at least you still got it!!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

That's too funny.

morewineplease said...

I bet hubby is ready for the ring upgrade after you got hit on so much!

Betsy Mae said...

ummm no, you were hit on because you are gorgeous!