Sunday, January 3, 2010

Obsessed or What?

I am hooked on this author. I can't get enough. My husband will attest to that. I've ignored my family for the love of these books.








Love the One You're With and Something Borrowed. Each read in one day. I couldn't put it down. I ignored my family as we headed up to Minnesota to check out the area just in case we decide that is where we want to live. I ignored everyone this past weekend to read as well.



I guess it is back to reality tomorrow when I head back into the classroom and instead of reading my new fav author, I will be back reading Magic Tree House and the adventures of Jack and Annie. Instead of the adventures of Dex, Rachel, and Darcy.
I am so going to get the next book in that series called Something Blue. So I guess my family will be ignored next weekend too.




I have a feeling it will be a rough morning as we all head back to our normal routines.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check those out. I'm always glad to get a book recommended to me. I pick too many lemons on my own.

Susan said...

Yes! Those are great books!!!
I've been into self-help books. blah-blah-blah....

morewineplease said...

I've read the last 2 and love them! Will have to check out the other!

K Storm said...

I may need to look in to those too. I hope the transition to the real world goes well this week.

Doc said...

I haven't read any of those... I did get hooked on Harry Potter that way though. Nothing much quite like a great book...

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love her too and have read one of her books but want to get the others too.

Wacie's Way said...

Love those books! I wish she'd come out with a new one.
Happy New Year!

Dr. Wifey said...

oh, i'll have to check into those! always looking for a good read

Kat said...

I've read all of her books too. I just love reading easy reads that don't make me thing to much. And hers are fun. :)

Kat said...

Sorry. THINK too much. ;)