Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feeling Buried

I am alive!! I can't believe how long it has been since I've posted. My life has been very busy these days.

  • Relocation...relocation...relocation!!! Hubby has moved to Minnesota. I am here with the kids.
  • Trying to figure out who is going to sell the house in this HORRIFIC market!
  • Sucks to be a single parent.
  • Training for a half-marathon too. That is coming up in 7 weeks.
  • Took a trip with the kids to Minnesota for 5 days. Went to the Mall of America.
  • Trying to get my resume done and applied for a Minnesota license for teaching.
  • Looking at houses in MN...I am SO going to miss my house. I love my house.
  • Going to parent conferences, leading parent conferences, decluttering my home.

I could go on and on. I will someday get back into the swing of it all. I will get back to reading yours too. I miss it all and think of things often. I am just blah with this whole thing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear from you! I'd been wondering what was going on... I thought maybe you went ahead and moved. I'm sure it's overwhelming, I hope the transition goes well.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Glad to hear you are ok and still running :)

Hoping everything else all works out for you and the family!

K Storm said...

Thanks for updating us...hope all goes well with your transition.

Betsy Mae said...

wow, lots on your plate right now. good for you that you are still running, i'm sure it's helping you release some of the stress. keep your eye on the prize, this difficult time is short lived, it will be your past before you know it! good luck.

Kat said...

Oh man. That is just so much to take on. So much going on. I really feel for you. I can imagine how hard it is. Hang in there!!!

Rickrack and Pompoms said...

Hang in there sweetie, you are going through a lot, and single parenting is a pain in the a**. It sounds like you are very organized and getting the important things done. Good for you.

Poolside with the Girls said...

Not sure how I missed your post , but anyway, glad to hear you are still out there!

My favorite part of moving was throwing clutter away. Feels so good to start over!

Hang in there...keep us posted!

Betsy Mae said...

hope all is well! missing your blog posts but i'm guessing you are very busy.