Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

I can't believe it has been over 2 weeks since I've blogged. I've tried to keep up with everyone else's, but I have had so much on my mind that needless to say a LOT has been happening in our home.


Christmas 2009 was a great one. We celebrated with family and friends.




Followed by days of stress thinking about our family's future. Do we move or not.


Just as we thought we made our decision more time was put upon us to think about it all over again.


We cried, laughed, drank lots of wine, and even started writing the pros/cons. Kids were crying, family was crying, friends were crying. But we just can't make up our mind.

I wonder if I just take the plunge and do it, that it will be easier. (I was suppose to plunge today in the frigid waters of Lake Michigan, but I couldn't bring myself to do it when the temps are in the teens and the windchill even colder. )

The decision will be made and whatever that decision will be, I WILL not look back. I will look forward and know that life is an adventure. I won't have any regrets.

Happy 2010. Hope it is a good one!

7 comments:

Poolside with the Girls said...

This is killing me, I can only imagine what it's doing to you and your family...


I'm glad you had a great Christmas...

Keep us posted!!!

Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you guys had decided what to do. I cannot imagine making such a huge decision! For me, it's easier when decisions are just made FOR me, lol. I waffle more than Brett Favre ;-)

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!!

Susan said...

Your family pics are beautiful!
I can not imagine the stress of decision-making you and family are under. Just know all of us blogging friends are with you!!!
2010 will be a great year.

Doc said...

Happy New Year !!! and that was probably a good decision not to go swimming. LOL!

Kat said...

That is SUCH a hard decision to make. Ugh.
I hope the right decision becomes glaringly obvious to you so that you do not have to wonder and ponder anymore. That is agonizing.
Happy New Year! I hope it is a happy and peaceful one for you and your family. :)

Yellow Beads said...

Happy New YEar to you too! I know it's been a tough few weeks, hang in there!

Cynthia said...

Well thank goodness you had the good sense not to jump in Lake Michigan! It's cold in there:O